The Precept is the element of your Council Tax that is paid to Wootton Parish Council.
Every year, the Parish Council draws up budgets and calculates how much money is required for Wootton Parish Council for the next Financial Year. The Parish Council precept is submitted to Northampton Borough Council (NBC).
Further details of the Parish Council's budgets can be obtained from the Parish Office.
Up to date Financial Reports can be obtained from the Parish Council Office or via the website.
The Parish publishes a monthly list of payments made. These can be viewed in documents under Bill Payments List:
- Bill Payments List April 2016 (PDF, 126 Kb)
- Bill Payments List May 2016 (PDF, 121 Kb)
- Bill Payments - June 2016 (PDF, 22 Kb)
Bill payments for the period - June 2016
- Bill Payments List July 2016 (PDF, 89 Kb)
- Bill Payments - August & September 2016 (PDF, 40 Kb)
Bill payments for the period - August & September 2016
- Bill Payments - October 2016 (PDF, 26 Kb)
Bill payments for the period - October 2016
- Bill Payments - November 2016 (PDF, 27 Kb)
Bill payments for the period - November 2016
- Bill Payments - December 2016 (PDF, 25 Kb)
Bill payments for the period - December 2016
- Bill payments - January 2017 (PDF, 24 Kb)
Bill Payments for the period - January 2017
- Bill Payments - February 2017 (PDF, 21 Kb)
Bill Payments List - February 2017
- Bill Payments - March 2017 (PDF, 32 Kb)
Bill payments for the period - March 2017
- Annual Return 2015/2016 (PDF, 1.8 Mb)
- Financial Regulations (PDF, 745 Kb)
Financial Regulations - updated January 2017